Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Update

Guten Tag Alle! Today is Monday and we have already given one presentation at school. We are meeting now and the plan is for the kids to each write a section and let you know what they did on the weekend. Enjoy the post!!!

Hannah's Weekend

On Thursday I went to Burg Frankenstein and I got to climb on some of the walls. On Friday we went to Frankfurt for shopping trip. I had one the most delicious rolls ever it was covered in what I think was giant clumps of buttery sugar. On Saturday I took a boat trip on the Rhine. On the boat they were selling slushies and I had a blue tongue for about 7 hours from the blue raspberry.

Jessica's Weekend

on Thursday I went to the Wood which is a lake and got sunburnt!!!
on Friday I went shopping in Frankfurt with my best friend Emily!!!!
On Saturday I stayed at home and had pizza
on Sunday I went to a hours show and had the best french fries ever!!!!
I was going to go see hangover 2 but didn't feel like spending 15 dollars on a movie i wouldn't even understand! ;)

Evan's Weekend

On Thursday, I went with my german to his friends house, and then spent the rest of the day at the Orangerie (the park). On Friday, we went as a group to Europapark, the amusement park about 2 hours from where we are all staying. Saturday was spent riding a bike a few miles to and from the public pool, and was finished off with a barbecue.On Sunday, I went with Florian's parents and sister to see a German comedian... it was less entertaining due to the fact I only understood about 5% of the whole routine.

Alec's Weekend,

On Thursday we went to Rothenburg, and it was interesting. Then on Friday we went to Europa Park, and we rode roller coasters. My favorite roller coaster was THE BLUE FIRE! On Saturday we went to Luisa's hand ball match. We lost but Lusia scored a goal. Then we went to a lake and it rained on me. Twas fun though. Then we went to Lucas's house and we ate lots of food and stuff. Then I went to the city and stuff. KFC is good in germany and so is Döner. Tis my favorite. I am having fun. Yah...ok bye.

Emily's Weekend
On Friday we went shopping in Frankfurt. On Saturday the family and I went to Hessen Park which is an Open Air Museum. It was very cool and there were lots of old houses to look at. On Sunday Katrina's family came over and we had a bar-b-que, which was really fun.

Natalie's Weekend

On Thursday we went to Rothenburg, and it was interesting. Then on Friday we went to Europa Park, and we rode roller coasters. My favorite was the Silver Star. On Saturday we went to Luisa's hand ball game, and we lost. Then we went to the pool, but then we got rained out. After that we went to Lucas's for a BBQ, which was also interesting. Lastly I went with Luisa and Alec and Lucas to the movies on Sunday.

Sami's Weekend

Friday I went to Europa Park and rode roller coasters.
Saturday I went to Luisa's game and watched her play handball.
Then I went to Lucas's house for a BBQ type of thing and we sat around, it was fun.
Sunday I went to a dance thing with lisa. it was cool. I didn't know how to dance. The danced really good. The dancing they did was ballroom dancing, like the type of dancing they do on dancing with the stars.


Tristan's Weekend
So the first thing I did this weekend (this weekend being Thursday through Sunday) was go to Rothenburg. We went to different museums, one was the Christmas museum which is the many attraction in Rothenburg. Then we went to a Pain museum which is kind of exactly as it sounds, it was a museum of different torture devices and rooms. On Friday we went to an amusement park and rode roller coasters and hung out. Saturday and Sunday I just hung out at my host families house. I am good and having a great time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Darmstadt

No comments:

Post a Comment